The Peru Rotary Club invites you to join them for a Regional Rotary Trivia Competition on Monday, March 22 at Mario’s Maples in Peru.
Currently Peru, Ottawa (noon), Granville, Wenona and Pecatonica plan to compete in the competition.
Social hour will begin at 6pm, followed by dinner. The Trivia Competition will start by 7:30 p.m. A cash bar will be available.
Current participants are: LaSalle Rotary Club, Ottawa Noon Rotary Club, Granville Rotary Club, Wenona Rotary Club and Peru Rotary Club.
· Each Trivia Team will contribute $100 fee which will become prize money.
· The top team will win all of the prize money and will donate it to the charity or service project of their choice.
· Trivia Teams may have up to 10 people.
· Spectators are encouraged-the more the merrier!
· Clubs are allowed to have more than one team. The $100 fee will be charged to each team.
· Trivia Questions have not been read or used in any prior competitions.
For directions to Mario’s Maples, please go to our website www.perurotary.com and click March 22 on our event calendar.