How YOU were chosen to be a Member of ROTARY
- A member of this Rotary Club sponsored your membership.
- Our Classification Committee verified your occupation and agreed:
- that you hold an important position in your firm
- that you are an outstanding leader in your vocation
- that the classification being loaned to you was not already represented in our Club.
- Our Membership Committee verified your personal reputation both in your business and in the community.
- Our Board of Directors approved your application for Rotary membership.
- Our entire membership also approved you as a new Rotarian.
The Privilege of Friendship with Leaders
...in your community
...in neighboring cities
...all over the U.S.A.
...in all parts of the free world
The Privilege of Giving Service to Your Community
The Privilege of Developing International Good Will and Understanding
The Privilege of Helping Build Higher Ethical Standards with Your Vocation-- thru the common bond of Rotary
A Rotarian's Obligations
To be a Rotarian you must give of your time an talents
..in community work
..in social functions
..in Club and District activities
Plan Now to Attend Your ANNUAL DISTRICT CONFERENCE.
100% attendance is urged and honored in Rotary.
- This goal can be achieved by attending each weekly meeting of our club. OR
- By making up at another Rotary Club within six days in advance or six days after a missed meeting of our Club; or by attending:
- District Institute
- Rotary International Convention
Attend 100% of our meetings.
Stay for 100% of each meeting.